MasterBrace ADH 1406 (Formerly: Concresive1406), is epoxy based repair, anchorage and adhesive mortar with two components.
MasterBrace ADH 1406 Fields of Application
- Chemical anchoring in concrete and brick walls,
- Repair and insulating of wide cracks,
- Bonding of various types of construction materials such as steel, concrete, brick to each other,
- Cap seal and entry ports installation in epoxypolyurethane injection works,
- Fixing the guard bars and seismic isolators to the bridges and viaducts,
- Anchoring the rods and deformed bars to the concrete, stone or brick.
MasterBrace ADH 1406 Features and Benefits
- Pasty consistency, easy to apply and non- sag properties in over-head applications.
- Perfect adhesion to the concrete and steel.
- Resists to chemicals.
- Water and gas impermeable.