MasterBrace ADH 1420 (formerly: Concresive 1420) is epoxy based, solvent free, moisture tolerant, flowable adhesive with two components for bonding freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
MasterBrace ADH 1420 Fields of Application
- Bonding freshly mixed concrete and hardened concrete,
- Corrosion protection of reinforcement in structural repairs,
- Priming the concrete substrates under repair mortars,
- Bonding various building materials to each other, concrete, stone, metals etc.,
- Chemical anchoring.
MasterBrace ADH 1420 Features and Benefits
- Easy to apply with brush, roller or directly pouring.
- Perfect adhesion between the freshly mixed and hardened concrete.
- Provides a corrosion protection barrier on the reinforcement.