MasterEmaco N 900 (Formerly: Emaco 90), is cement based one component, polymer and fibre modified repair mortar for finishing the concrete surfaces.
MasterEmaco N 900 Fields of Application
- Repair and finishing the concrete surfaces,
- Providing sound and waterproof layer on concrete surfaces under epoxy and PU coatings in industrial plants.
- Providing sound layer on concrete surfaces under waterproofing systems.
- Repair of the defects on the concrete surfaces before coating (tile etc.) applications,
- Providing smooth and waterproof layer under paintings,
- Providing smooth layers over structural repair mortars.
MasterEmaco N 900 Features and Benefits
- Mixed with only water and can be applied easily.
- Perfect bonding to the concrete substrates.
- Can be applied in wide areas without cracking.
- Thixotropic and can be used in over-head applications.
- Resistant to freeze-thaw cycle.
- Shrinkage compensated.