MasterFlow 402 (Formerly: Masterflow 402), is epoxy based grout and repair mortar with three components including well graded quratz aggregate.
MasterFlow 402 Fields of Application
- Repair of runways and track in airports,
- Repair of concrete pavements,
- Fixing of prefabricated beams in bridge joints,
- Mounting heavy machines to the foundations,
- Machine foundations under heavy dynamic loads,
- Repair of crane runways and high strength required mountings,
- Column-beam connections in the reinforced concrete bridge structures.
- Mounting the steel columns to the reinforced concrete foundations.
- Repair and maintenance of reinforced concrete marine structures,
- Repair of underground reinforced concrete structures,
- Repair and insulating of wide cracks on vertical structural elements, beams and ceilings.
MasterFlow 402 Features and Benefits
- Can be applied without primer.
- Resists to chemicals.
- High mechanical strengths.
- High abrasion and impact resistance.
- High bonding strength to the concrete and steel.
- Long pot life.
- Solvent free