MasterGlenium RMC 303 (Formerly known as: Glenium C 303), is a polycarboxylic ether based, high range water reducing new generation superplasticizer concrete admixture developed for readymix concrete industry that needs high strength and durability and prevention of consistency loss.
MasterGlenium RMC 303 Fields of Application
- In the production of self consolidating and self compacting concrete.
- In the pumped pouring of far and high structures with perfect spreading and consistency keeping effects.
- In the production of Smart Dynamic Concrete that can easily set to densely reinforced concrete elements.
MasterGlenium RMC 303 Features and Benefits
- Improves concrete’s early and final compressive and flexural strengths, adherence to steel, and impermeability compared to traditional
- Improves concrete’s mechanic properties like carbonation, resistance to chlorine ion attack, resistance to aggressive chemicals,shrinkage, and creeping.
- Enables the production of low water/cement ratio, low segregation and leaching risk Rheoplastic concrete.