MasterGlenium SKY 608 (Formerly: Glenium SKY 608), is a polycarboxylic ether based, high range water reducing, early and final strength increasing, workability maintaining, new second generation superplasticizer concrete admixture developed for readymix concrete industry and suitable for Total Performance Control concept.
MasterGlenium SKY 608 Fields of Application
- In the production of pumpable and nonpumpable high quality readymix concrete.
- In the production of Smart Dynamic Concrete with Rheomatrix that can easily set to densely reinforced concrete elements.
- In the production of non-segrating, flowable Rheoplastic concrete.
MasterGlenium SKY 608 Features and Benefits
For Readymix Concrete Producers:
- Enables the supply of high quality concrete to construction sites whenever needed.
- Guarantees the delivery of the concrete ordered in readymix concrete plant to the construction site as “desired and defined in the construction site”.
- Guarantees the concrete’s compatibility to the standards.