MasterKure 101 (Formerly: MKure 101), is an acrylic emulation based curing membrane or material applied on freshly poured concrete to enable optimum strength by holding water inside the concrete with its film layer and reducing shrinkage by preventing rapid drying.
MasterKure 101 Fields of Application
- High-rise concrete buildings.
- Airports and field concretes.
- Concrete road applications.
MasterKure 101 Features and Benefits
- Enables hydration of cement by forming a film layer to hold the moisture in the concrete.
- A more efficient and economical method compared to similar cure methods like sack, burlap and watering.
- Enables harder and smoother surface.