MasterRheobuild 181 K (Formerly known as: Rheobuild 181 K), is a naphthalene sulphonate based high range water reducing / superplasticizer admixture that improves the early and final strengths of concrete by giving Rheoplastic property.
MasterRheobuild 181 K Fields of Application
- In the production of pumpable and non - pumpable high quality readymix concrete,
- In the production of Rheoplastic* concrete that can easily set to densely reinforced concrete elements.
- Suggested in the pouring of concrete in low temperature environments.
MasterRheobuild 181 K Features and Benefits
- Decreases the amount of water at least 12% by weight compared to concrete without admixture.
- Enables lower water/cement ratio or high workability in the same water/cement ratio and easy pumpability compared to concrete without admixture
- Increases early and final strengths compared to concrete without admixture.