MasterRheobuild 561 (Formerly: Rheobuild 561) is a naphthalene sulphonate based high range water reducing/ superplasticizer admixture that improves the early and final strengths of concrete by giving Rheoplastic property.
MasterRheobuild 561 Fields of Application
- In the production of pumpable and nonpumpable high quality readymix concrete.
- When the transportation of concrete takes more than 1 hour.
- In the pouring of concrete where the concrete is pumped to a distance of more than 200 meters or to high places.
MasterRheobuild 561 Features and Benefits
- Decreases the amount of water at least 12% by weight compared to concrete without admixture.
- Enables lower water/cement ratio or high workability in the same water/cement ratio and easy pumpability compared to concrete without admixture
- Minimizes the negative effects of temperature on concrete workability.