MasterRheobuild 716 (Formerly: Rheobuild 716), is a naphthalene sulphonate based set retarder high range water reducing / superplasticizer admixture that improves final strengths and prevents consistency loss of concrete by giving Rheoplastic property.
MasterRheobuild 716 Fields of Application
- In the production of pumpable and non pumpablereadymix concrete,
- In the production of wet shotcrete.
- When the transportation of concrete takes more than 1 hour.
MasterRheobuild 716 Features and Benefits
- Decreases the amount of water at least 12% by weight compared to concrete without admixture.
- Enables lower water/cement ratio or high workability in the same water/cement ratio and easy pumpability compared to concrete without admixture.
- Minimizes the negative effects of temperature on concrete workability.