MasterRheobuild 878 (Formerly: Rheobuild 878) is a naphthalene sulphonate based, high range water reducing/ superplasticizer admixture that improves the early and final strengths of concrete by giving Rheoplastic propert.
MasterRheobuild 878 Fields of Application
- In the production of pumpable and nonpumpable high quality readymix concrete,
- In the production of precast and prefabricated concrete.
- In the production of Rheoplastic concrete that can easily set to densely reinforced concrete elements.
MasterRheobuild 878 Features and Benefits
- Decreases the amount of water at least 12% by weight compared to concrete without admixture.
- Enables lower water/cement ratio or high workability in the same water/cement ratio and easy pumpability compared to concrete without admixture
- Increases early and final strengths compared to concrete without admixture.