MasterSeal 582 (formerly: Thorosoeal Foundation Coating), is a cement and acrylic based polymer two components waterproofing coating used on concrete surfaces suitable for negative and positive applications.
MasterSeal 582 Fields of Application
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Wetrooms like WC, bathroom, kitchen and balcony.
- Waterproofing of foundations and curtains.
- Water tanks
MasterSeal 582 Features and Benefits
- Resistant to negative and positive water pressures (4 bar negative-7 bar positive).
- High durability.
- MasterSeal® 582 has capillary effect.
- Long working time.