MasterTile WP 667 (Formerly: Yapfleks 307) is a cement and acrylic based dual component water insulation material used on concrete and cement based plasters, and applied from the inside or outside against leaking and surface waters.
MasterTile WP 667 Fields of Application
- In inner and outer areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- In insulation of foundations. In supporting walls.
- In terraces (on condition of protecting the top)
MasterTile WP 667 Features and Benefits
- Half-flexible and water impermeable. Easy to prepare and apply.
- Applied by brush or spraying machine. Long working time.
- Forms a water impermeable layer under grouts and ceramics with high adhesion performance and half-flexible structure.