MasterTile 700 (Formerly: Epofuga), is an epoxy reaction resin based grouting and adhesion material that can be cleaned with water, easily applied, is resistant to chemicals and bacteria, and used in the adhesion or grouting hole filling of materials like ceramics, marble, granite, antacid ceramics, glass mosaic and glass brick.
MasterTile 700 Fields of Application
- In indoor and outdoor spaces, in vertical and horizontal applications,
- In filling the grouting holes of ceramics, marble, granite, antacid ceramics, glass mosaic and glass bricks adhered to existing surfaces.
- In beer, wine and raisin industries,
MasterTile 700 Features and Benefits
- It is resistant to chemicals, acids, alkalis and oils.
- It has anti-bacterial properties and it does not compose mildew, fungus and bacteria.
- It has high abrasion resistance.