MasterTile PAS 101 (Formerly: Bikolit) is a dispersion based adhesive used in adhesion of tiles and ceramics to indoor vertical and absorbent surfaces.
MasterTile PAS 101 Fields of Application
- In inner areas for vertical applications.
- In the adhesion of ceramics, tiles, and glass mosaics.
- In the adhesion of gypsum-plasterboard, wooden surfaces, and gypsum-plaster walls.
MasterTile PAS 101 Features and Benefits
- Ready-to-use. Long process time.
- Enables flexible adhesion layer. Odorless.
- No sliding in vertical applications. Not affected by humidity.