MasterTile WP 666 (Formerly: Yapfleks 306) is a cement and acrylic based dual component water insulation material used on concrete, curtain, and cement based plasters, and applied from the inside or outside against leaking and surface waters.
MasterTile WP 666 Fields of Application
- In inner and outer areas for vertical and horizontal applications from the direction of coming water.
- In insulation of foundations. In supporting walls.
- Grounds that are expected to be deflected. In terraces (on condition of protecting the top).
MasterTile WP 666 Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare and apply.
- Applied by brush or spraying machine. Long working time.
- Ability to bridge shrinkage cracks with its highly flexible structure.